- Artists stay organized from the very beginning of the creative process
- Users work on Sandbox area's to give them the freedom to experiment without the worry of affecting production files
- Use the Workspace Manager to quickly and easily create new work on demand
- Check out any others artist work-files and be notified when some one has made a new version of your work-file.
- Quickly share your work-files with the rest of the studio via single click "Publish Work-file" interface
- manager work-area iterations with the "Snapshot" tool
- Workflow stays consistent across multiple applications (ex. 3ds Max, Maya, Nuke, Cinema 4d, Hiero)